Thursday 14 January 2016

Title song of 108 vaishnava divya desalu - A SVBC production (written b...


This is the TITLE song of 108 Vaishnava Divya Desalu (A SVBC Production) written by me and composed by Smt. snehalata Murali. This is sung by famous play back singers, Smt Nitya Santoshini and Sri Nihal. I know sri Nihal from 1982 or 83 as a Yuvavani artist of AIR Hyd. He was a desciple of famous Karnatak Classical Violin and Vocal artist Sri Neti Sreerama sarma, who was also a AIR staff artist. Nihal used to sing Karnatak classical Music in Yuvavani and I used to talk to him about his close relatives at our KADAPA. As I lso learnt classical music in my childhood, I used to sit with all music artists like Sriyuta Neti, Marella Kesava Rao garu, Smt. Pakala savitri (from 1981 - from my coming to Hyd - till their retirement)and afterwards with Sriyuta Kokkonda Subrahmanya Sarma, Nemani somayajulu, Pappu Chandra sekhar, Dwaram satyanarayana Rao, Manda Balarama sarma and some Hindustani Music artists also like Dilshad ahmad (Tabla) Pandit Rao (tabla) Music composer Smt Sobha rani. I fully cherish, in the good old rememberences of my job at AIR both at Kadapa, Hyderabad, waangal and DDK Hyd too...


No comments:

Post a Comment