Saturday 25 October 2014

Friendz dears...
Days have begun again in my life, of talking about the tiny soft hands of new born.
Days have begun again to tell about sleeping beauty of the new born.
Days have begun again to forget the world in observing the happy and attractive and divine smile of the new born.
Days have begun again to observe the silky soft hair of the new born.
Days have begun to play with the small fists of the new-born.
Yes friendz....
I am talking about the fresh, much awaited and grand entry of my 2nd grand-son, chiranjeevi VIRAJ DHARMARAJU on 21st oct. (Dhanatrayodasi day) 
As i told u just now, Spending hours together in the presence of this 'NEW MESSENGER OF GODLINESS IN THE WORLD' is always ANEW to all of us, though experienced before.
'As people say 'Every new born is the new message of GOD to  the earth'.
God's existence is everywhere questioned except in the chapter of new borns.
Pl. see the cute pictures of my grandson chiranjeevi VIRAJ DHARMARAJU.









There is no alternative for this excitement in lives. Is n't it friendz?
I think u too agree for this...
I will be updating more about this 'GRAND GIFT' we received  (my dearest daughter and son - in-law , my 1st grand son chiranjeevi. Akshaj Dharmaraju too along with my husband N.C.Harsha)....
Thank u for sparing ur valuable time friendz....

No comments:

Post a Comment