Tuesday 18 February 2014

Dear Friendz.....24th February is my 34th MARRIAGE DAY (24th Feb. 1981). These were my feelings while my responsibility was being handed over to the bridegroom  Sri N.C.Harshavardhan after MANGALYA DHARANA. I was rendering 'HANUMAN CHALEESA' sittting in the ADORABLE LAP of maa ayyagaru PUTTAPARTHIvaru and most nervous  too whether my weight may bother maa ayyagaru while my mother Smt. Puttaparthi Kanakamma (a poetess too of her own caliber) was feeling happy that she got a 'Good Son-in-law. I still remember I sat in maa ayyagaru's lap on toes only. Friendz...I am blessed with  this 'VERY VERY SPECIAL PHOTO' of my life remembering me to shoulder  safely  maa ayyagaru's literary responsibility also through publications and other literary activities 'cause he holded and handed over to me very safely to my husband Sriman N.C.Harshavardhan. I always think that maa ayyagaru is himself 'MAKING THE PATHWAY' for his centenery celebrations in ADRUSYA RUPAM through his  connoisseurs and sishyas making my struggle easy. Thanks for sparing ur time in sharing these lovely  feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment