Monday 9 June 2014

Udayasandhya velalo..a light song by JYOTIRMAYI

...

This is one of the best songs I learnt from Dr.M.Chittaranjangaru as a student in 'Yee paata nerchukundam" prog. that was being aired on every Monday at 7.45am. This prog. was very popular as 'Light music lession on AIR'. So many music lovers, students, and teachers too used to learn songs sitting at home thru' this prog.
 I came on transfer from AIR, KADAPA in 1981 June and   was very fortunate to participate in this programe as a student  for three or four years.No light  music now a days at all except a very few writers and singers! 
In AIR, Hyd. my colleagues Smt. Vinayamani (Tr.Ex as me) and Akella Seetha (Announcer in Vividha Bharathi) also used to participate as students as per their convenience. I feel hurt when people ask us 'Is there AIR still alive?' I wish 'Good old days' to knock the door of AIR once again! Friendz...Is it possible?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment