Tuesday 20 May 2014

Friendz.......I am very very  busy since 15 days in the DTP corrections final proof reading and page set up of maa ayyagarus;s 'Gadya sahitya sarvaswams' which will be in 3 parts of 1. katha navala nataka vibhagam 2. Vimarsa, vachana rachana vibhaam and 3. anuvada sahitya vibhagam. 
Recently I received the following photos of the 'Puttaparthi sathajayanthi samavesam' held at Ongole 'Mitra sahithi Samithi'.I felt so emotional in that meeting talking about maa ayyagaru. There were more and more applause from the audience though it was already 9.30pm.   Maha sahasravadhani Shriman Garikapati Narasimha Rao garu gave a very extensive lecture on Puttaparthi varu which went up to 10.45pm but no body moved out of the meetng place. 
I was also so emotional to share the following photos of that occassion with u all my dears. 







Friendz....I am very sure that there is something magical  in my chanting of 'maa ayyagaru- puttapathivaru' 'cause I am getting all the positive waves from all around in this occassion and I strongly believe that  maa ayyagaru Puttaparthi varu and maa amma kanakamma are  also showering all their blessings on me. I think their UPASANA Shakthi is so strong that it was,is and will be my driving spirit through out my life. I utter the same with my sisters and brother too.What do u say friendz?




No comments:

Post a Comment