Monday 5 May 2014


Friendz dears.......I felt very happy to receive the above publication of SAHITYA ACADEMI , a translation (Monograph) done by me from Hindi about Shri Rajinder Singh Bedi.
I feel at home by doing a work for Sahitya Academi 'cause maa ayyagaru Sriman Puttaparthivaru worked in Sahitya Academi for only even some years.
Mr.Bedi was very popular as  novel writer, short story writer, play writer and Film maker too. Long ago and till now also I love the song 'baiyya naa dharo o...balma' from film ;DASTAK'. I was happy doing this work 'cause Mr.Bedi was also associated with this film as story writer.
'Ek chada maili see' novel was also my favorite during my post graduation days. I felt happy in doing this as Mr.Bedi also worked in All India Radio and me also worked in the same department and learnt and contributed equally.
I have chosen translation also as one of my main activity 'cause maa ayyagaru also have done many a translations.
Friendz....I think u want to say some thing to me now..Pl...comment ur views and help me in being touch with u regularly......

No comments:

Post a Comment